With nine years experience, I am currently a working full time press photographer for The Border Mail Newspaper (Australian Community Media) based on the border of Northern Victoria and Southern NSW.
Working in the areas of Albury, Wodonga, Wangaratta, Benalla, Euroa, Shepparton.
Private clients are always welcome, I look forward to discussing picture possibilities with you,
- The Age
- The Australian Financial Review
- The Sydney Morning Herald
- The Border Mail
- The Examiner
- The Wangaratta Chronicle
- The Euroa Gazette
- Victorian State Emergency Magazine (Phoenix)
- The Weekly Times
- The Country News
- NBC News (Weather Channel TV)
Skills and other qualifications:
- Diploma of Photo Imaging in 2012
- CFA, NSW and TFS Media Accreditation,
- Web Design, Basics, CMS, HTML
- Graphic Design, Workplace trained
My personal goal:
I hope to be one day a picture editor for one of Australia’s leading media companies.